Britta Millhoff has been a consultant anaesthetist at Guy's and St Thomas' Hospitals since May 2013.
Her main areas of clinical practice are anaesthesia for major head and neck and ENT surgery, adult cleft surgery, urology and orthopaedic trauma.
Education and training
- CCT in anaesthesia, 2013
- Fellow of the Royal College of Anaethestists (FRCA), 2007
- Doctor of Medicine equivalent, 1999
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Science (MBBS) equivalent Ludwigs-Maximilians University, Munich, Germany, 1998
Phone: 020 7188 0652 (St Thomas') or 020 7188 0644 (Guy's)
- Difficult airway management
- Anaesthesia for ear, nose and throat, head and neck, adult cleft surgery, urology and orthopaedic trauma
Last updated: January 2023