Claire Van Nispen Tot Pannerden
Consultant in infectious diseases
Claire has been a consultant at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2015.
After completing medical school she worked in general internal medicine for 2 years in the Netherlands and did a year of research on the quality of care of patients with diabetic foot infections.
She has also researched transmitted drug resistance in the Dutch male HIV positive population and has international work experience in Chile.
Education and training
- Speciality degree, 2012
- Diploma in the medical care of catastrophes (DMCC), London
- Training in general internal medicine and infectious diseases, Rotterdam
- Medical degree, Rotterdam
Phone: 020 7188 3148
- Diabetic foot infections
- Kidney infections, including kidney transplant patients and patients on dialysis
- General infectious diseases
Last updated: September 2022