Adult and paediatric cardiothoracic surgeon
Conal Austin was appointed consultant at Guy's and St Thomas' in November 1997.
He performs a full complement of paediatric neonatal infant and adult congenital surgical cases.
Education and training
- Cardiothoracic training, Chef De Service Hospital, Paris, 1997
- Cardiothoracic training, Royal Children's Hospital Melbourne, Belfast, 1990 - 1995
- Graduated Belfast university, 1986
Email: [email protected]
Secretary email: [email protected]
Secretary Phone: 020 7188 1071
- Paediatric valvular conservative repairs
- Minimal access paediatric cardiac repairs
- Intra-operative 3D echocardiography
- Ross operations
- Norwood procedures
Last updated: February 2023