Dan Jiang is a consultant otolaryngologist, skull base surgeon and lead clinician of St Thomas' hearing implant centre. Dan is professor of otology and auditory implantation surgery at King’s College London.
His interests include auditory implant research and regeneration of damaged inner ear structures.
Education and training
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (FRCSI) (Otol)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS) (ORL-HNS)
- Adult and paediatric cochlear implantation
- Middle ear implantable hearing devices
- Bone anchored hearing aids (Baha)
- Advanced neuro-otology
- Auditory brainstem implant
Last updated: January 2023