Danielle Greenblatt is a consultant dermatologist and clinical lead for children's dermatology.
She joined the consultant team at Guy's and St Thomas' in 2016.
Education and training
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB (Hons)), University of Cape Town
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP) (UK)
- Specialty Certificate Examination (SCE) Dermatology
- Postgraduate certificate (PGCert) Allergy, Imperial College London
Danielle is involved in clinical research focussed on atopic eczema in children, working within the unit for population-based dermatology research based at St Thomas' Hospital. In addition, she is involved in clinical research within the field of epidermolysis bullosa in adults.
- Children's dermatology (all aspects including eczema and other inflammatory skin conditions, infections, birthmarks and vascular anomalies)
- Epidermolysis bullosa and other genetic skin disorders such as ichthyosis
- General adult dermatology including inflammatory skin disorders (eczema, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, connective tissue disorders)
Last updated: January 2023