Dr Danielle Greenblatt is a consultant dermatologist and clinical lead for children's dermatology. Danielle graduated from the University of Cape Town with honours in 2001 and completed her postgraduate specialist training in dermatology at Guy's and St Thomas'.
Danielle undertook post-CCT fellowship training in children's dermatology and genodermatoses at St John’s Institute of dermatology and joined the consultant team at Guy's and St Thomas' in 2016.
Education and training
- MBChB (Hons) University of Cape Town
- MRCP (UK)
- SCE Dermatology
- PGCert Allergy, Imperial College London
Danielle is involved in clinical research focussed on atopic eczema in children, working within the unit for population-based dermatology research based at St Thomas' Hospital. In addition, she is involved in clinical research within the field of epidermolysis bullosa in adults.
- children's dermatology (all aspects including eczema and other inflammatory skin conditions, infections, birthmarks and vascular anomalies)
- Epidermolysis bullosa and other genetic skin disorders such as ichthyosis
- General adult dermatology including inflammatory skin disorders (eczema, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, connective tissue disorders)
Last updated: April 2022