Consultant in paediatric dentistry
Mr David Baldwin was appointed as consultant in paediatric dentistry at Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust in September 2014. He is a graduate of the dental school at the University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne and spent time working in maxillofacial, oral surgery and children's dental training posts prior to specialisation.
David is registered on the Paediatric Dentistry Specialist List with the General Dental Council.
Education and training
- Bachelor of dental surgery (BDS)
- Diploma of membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery (MFDS), Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
- Diploma of conscious sedation for dentistry
- Diploma of membership in paediatric dentistry (MPaed Dent), Royal College of Surgeons, England
- Fellowship of the faculty of dental surgery (FDS (Paed Dent)), Royal College of Surgeons, England
Phone: 020 7188 7188, ext 55262 and 54304
Email: [email protected]
- Hard and soft tissue dento-alveolar surgery
- Conscious sedation for dentistry
- Management of dental traumatic injuries
- Application of cone beam computed tomography (CT) in paediatric dentistry
Last updated: September 2022