Consultant in severe asthma and eosinophilic lung diseases
David Jackson is a consultant in severe asthma and eosinophilic lung diseases and the clinical lead for Guy’s hospital severe asthma centre.
David moved from a clinical academic position within the National Heart and Lung Institute at Imperial College to take over leading and developing the severe asthma service at Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust in 2015.
Education and training
- PhD focusing on the role of respiratory viruses in asthma exacerbations
- Master of Science (MSc) degree in Allergy
- Respiratory training at the Royal Brompton, St Mary’s and Hammersmith Hospitals
- Qualified from University College London Medical School
Email: [email protected]
- Severe asthma
- EGPA (Churg-Strauss vasculitis)
- Eosinophilic lung diseases
- Adolescent asthma transition care
Last updated: January 2023