David Wrench has been a haematology consultant at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2012.
The main focus of his work is to improve the treatment and outcome of patients with lymphoma.
He has an interest in novel therapies and actively recruits to national and international clinical trials across a range of lymphoma diagnoses through our lymphoma unit.
He is also:
- clinical lead for our teenage and young adult (TYA) cancer service
- co-Chair of the south east London cancer alliance (SELCA) haemato-oncology group
- governance and safety lead for clinical haematology
- a member of the Blood Cancer UK healthcare advisory panel
Education and training
Medicine, Cambridge University
PhD on the transformation of follicular lymphoma, Barts Cancer Institute
- Transformation of indolent lymphomas
- Clinical trials
Last updated: November 2019