David Wrench has been a haematology consultant at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2012.
The main focus of his work is to improve the treatment of patients with lymphoma.
He is also:
- clinical lead for our teenage and young adult (TYA) cancer service
- co-Chair of the south east London cancer alliance (SELCA) haemato-oncology group
- governance and safety lead for clinical haematology
- a member of the Blood Cancer UK healthcare advisory panel
Education and training
- PhD on the transformation of follicular lymphoma, Barts Cancer Institute, Queen Mary University of London
- Medicine, University of Cambridge
- Transformation of indolent lymphomas
- Clinical trials
He has an interest in new therapies and recruits to national and international clinical trials through our lymphoma unit.
Last updated: September 2022