Davide Prezzi is a consultant radiologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
He is a member of the:
- British Society of Urogenital Radiology
- European Society of Urogenital Radiology
He serves on the education committee of the European Society of Oncologic Imaging.
Education and training
- National Institute for Health and Care Research funded clinical research fellowship in cancer imaging, King's College London, 2017
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists, 2012
- Radiology speciality training, Brighton and London, 2009 to 2014
- Clinical-academic foundation training, Cambridge
- Medical degree with honours, University of Bologna, Italy, 2006
- Kidney cancer
- Colorectal and anal cancer
- Functional cancer imaging
Davide is currently completing a PhD at King's College London investigating innovative functional imaging strategies in abdominal cancers.
- Pump priming grant, Royal College of Radiologists, 2014
Kodak radiology fund scholarship, Royal College of Radiologists, 2017
Phone: 020 7188 5515
- Kidney, bladder, prostate and urothelial cancers
- Urological imaging
- Abdominal, pelvic and whole-body MRI
- Transplant imaging
- Contrast-enhanced ultrasound (CEUS)
Last updated: January 2023