Consultant foot (podiatric) surgeon
Diane Nicholl has been a consultant foot (podiatric) surgeon at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2011. She jointly runs the foot surgery service.
Diane personally sees all people before their foot or ankle surgery for a pre-operative consultation and monitors them after they've received treatments or investigations.
Education and training
- Postgraduate certificate in non-medical prescribing, 2015
- Podiatric Surgery Fellowship of the Royal College of Podiatry
- MSc in foot surgery, 2014
- Medical legal expert certificate, University of Cardiff, 2011
- Hallux valgus
Phone: 020 3049 5519
- Hallux valgus and forefoot deformities
- Arthritic foot joints
- Plantar fasciitis
Last updated: January 2023