Consultant children's and adult congenital cardiologist
Eric Rosenthal has been a consultant children's and adult congenital cardiologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 1996.
He is the clinical lead for the congenital electrophysiology service.
He regularly lectures both nationally and internationally on:
- children's cardiology
- interventional catheterisation
- radiofrequency ablation
- pacemaker and defibrillator implantation.
Education and training
- Training in adult and child cardiology, Guy's and St Thomas'
- Hybrid catheterisation in newborns with hypoplastic left heart syndrome
- Pacemaker implantation in newborns and infants
- Cosmetic pacemaker and defibrillator implantation
- Pacemaker and defibrillator implantation in complex congenital heart disease
- X-ray free catheter ablation
- Cardiac effects of ADHD medication
- Transcatheter correction of sinus venosus atrial septal defect/anomalous pulmonary venous drainage
He has written more than 200 journal articles and chapters in textbooks on children's cardiology and interventional catheterisation.
- Diagnostic and interventional heart catheterisation
- Electrophysiology testing and catheter ablation
- Pacemaker and defibrillator implantation
- Adults with congenital heart disease
Last updated: December 2022