Consultant paediatric and adult congenital cardiologist
Eric Rosenthal was appointed as consultant paediatric and adult congenital cardiologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust in 1996 after training in both adult and paediatric cardiology at Guy's Hospital.
He is the clinical lead for the congenital electrophysiology service.
He regularly lectures both nationally and internationally on:
- paediatric cardiology
- interventional catheterisation
- radiofrequency ablation
- pacemaker and defibrillator implantation.
He has written more than 200 journal articles and chapters in textbooks of paediatric cardiology and interventional catheterisation.
- Hybrid catheterisation in newborns with hypoplastic left heart syndrome
- Pacemaker implantation in newborns and infants
- Cosmetic pacemaker and defibrillator implantation
- Pacemaker and defibrillator implantation in complex congenital heart disease
- X-ray free catheter ablation
- Cardiac effects of ADHD medication
- Transcatheter correction of sinus venosus atrial septal defect/anomalous pulmonary venous drainage
- Diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterisation
- Electrophysiology testing and catheter ablation
- Pacemaker and defibrillator implantation
- Adults with congenital heart disease
Last updated: May 2021