After obtaining his medical degree at the University of Milan, Dr Lambru undertook his training in neurology at the University of Parma.
During the last year of his training, he completed a headache fellowship at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, in London. He then undertook a PhD at the Institute of Neurology, University College London in the study of neuralgiform headache and facial pain disorders.
Dr Lambru has authored numerous scientific publications and presented at national international headache conferences.
He sees patients with complex headache and facial pain disorders, neuropathic pain and general neurology conditions.
- advanced management of chronic migraine
- advanced management and pathophysiology of cluster headache
- clinical phenotype, management and pathophysiological mechanisms of SUNCT, SUNA and trigeminal neuralgia
- post-traumatic headaches
- neurostimulation in primary headache disorders.
- headache conditions – migraine, hemiplegic migraine, cluster headache, SUNCT syndrome, hemicrania continua, trigeminal neuralgia, trigeminal neuropathy, facial pain disorders and post-traumatic headaches
- pain in neurological disorders
- trigeminal and occipital nerves blocks
- botulinum toxin injections for the management of chronic migraine
- acupuncture for migraine management
- neurostimulation in refractory primary headache disorders.
Last updated: June 2021