Heather Brown's renal training included posts at the Royal London and Royal Free Hospitals in London. From 2003 to 2007 she was a Wellcome Trust funded Research Training Fellow at Guy's Hospital with Prof Sacks and Dr Mike Robson, with research focused on immune mechanisms of glomerular injury.
Heather joined Guy's and St Thomas' as a consultant in November 2009.
Education and training
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), University of London - 2008
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP) (UK) - 2001
- St Mary's Hospital Medical School - 1998
- Immune mechanisms of glomerular disease
- Improving care in renal patients nearing the end of life
Last updated: February 2023