Consultant breast surgeon and lead breast surgeon
Hisham Hamed is a consultant breast surgeon at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust and lead breast surgeon at the University Hospital Lewisham.
Hisham possesses 25 years of experience treating all aspects of breast disease in both women and men, benign and cancer.
Education and training
- Doctorate degree in breast disease, University of London
- Postgraduate surgical training
- Graduated from Cairo University, Egypt
Secretary: Jane Batchelor
Phone: 020 7188 1469
Email: [email protected]
- All aspects of breast diseases, benign and malignant
- Modern and up-to-date management of all breast diseases
- Breast reconstruction
- Special expertise in breast pain; women with increased risk and family history of breast cancer
- Male breast diseases
Last updated: January 2023