Consultant clinical neuropsychologist
Isabel Garrood is a clinical neuropsychologist for the national xeroderma pigmentosum service at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust. She has worked for the service since 2012.
She also works at King's College Hospital.
Education and training
- Specialist Register of Clinical Neuropsychologists (number 0002622018294)
- Health and Care Professions Council (registration number PYL05670)
- Cognitive change in xeroderma pigmentosum
- Photoprotection in xeroderma pigmentosum
- British Medical Journal dermatology team of the year, 2019
Email: [email protected]
- Xeroderma pigmentosum
- Children's neuropsychology
Last updated: January 2023