Senior specialist clinical teacher and honorary consultant in orthodontics
Jadbinder Seehra has been a consultant in orthodontics at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2013.
Jadbinder is the deputy lead for the orthodontic MSc programme at King's College London.
He is also the Chair of the panel of examiners for the Membership in Orthodontics of the Royal College of Surgeons, England. Before this he was on the panel of examiners for the diploma in orthodontic therapy, Royal College of Surgeons, England.
He is also:
- the chair of clinical effectiveness for the British Orthodontic Society
- editor of the clinical effectiveness bulletin, British Orthodontic Society
- continuing professional development (CPD) sub-editor for the Journal of Orthodontics
He is a member of:
- General Dental Council (registered specialist in orthodontics)
- British Orthodontic Society
- European Orthodontic Society
- British Dental Association
Education and training
- Orthodontics Fellowship of the Faculty of Dental Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons, England, 2011
- Membership in Orthodontics of the Royal College of Surgeons, England, 2009
- MSc, King's College London, 2009
- Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons, England, 2004
- Postgraduate training, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust and Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Bachelor of dentals surgery (BDS) with honours, University of Manchester, 2002
- Chapman Prize, British Orthodontic Society, 2012
- University Teachers Group Prize, British Orthodontic Society, 2009
Jadbinder is co-author of 'Fixed Orthodontic Appliances'.
He is the author of the book chapter in 'Orthodontic Management of the Developing Dentition – An Evidence-Based Guide'.
Last updated: October 2022