Jessica Webb has been a cardiology consultant at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since April 2018. She has been the clinical lead for heart failure since 2020.
She has extensive experience in teaching heart failure and cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging (CMR) to consultants, junior doctors, students and allied health professionals.
Education and training
- PhD, King's College London, 2018
- Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology
- Accredition in heart failure, Heart Failure Association of the European Society of Cardiology
- Accredition in cardiac MRI, level 3, European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging
- Accredition in transoesophageal echo, European Society of Cardiology
- Accredition in transthoracic echo, British Society of Echocardiography
- Higher certification in cardiology, 2017
- Fellow in the Higher Education Academy, 2012
- PG Certificate in medical education,University of London, 2010
- Speciality cardiology training, St George's Hospital, Guy's and St Thomas' and King's College Hospital
- Member of the Royal College Physicians (MRCP), 2006
- Fellowship in heart failure, Paris, 2004 to 2005
- Training in general medicine, King's College Hospital, Charing Cross Hospital and the Royal Brompton Hospital
- Medicine (BM BCh), University of Oxford, 2002
- BA, University of Cambridge University, 1999
Her PhD research focused on heart failure and cardiac MRI. She has published over 40 articles in peer-reviewed medical literature.
Jessica has won international prizes for her PhD research. She has also won awards for teaching.
Last updated: October 2022