Consultant in acute and general internal medicine
Luke Smith has been a consultant in acute and general internal medicine since 2019.
He is also the lead medical examiner for Guy’s, St Thomas’, Evelina London, Royal Brompton and Harefield Hospitals and the London Boroughs of Lambeth and Southwark.
He is regional training programme director for internal medicine training for London north west.
He also works as a consultant in the Additions Clinical Care Suite.
Education and training
- MBBS Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP)
- Medical toxicology (MSc)
- Diploma course in forensic medical sciences (DipFMS)
- Royal College of Pathologists medical examiner (RCPathME)
Email: [email protected]
- Medical education
- Clinical toxicology and additions
- Medical forensics
Last updated: November 2023