Chief of cancer services and deputy medical director
Majid Kazmi has a national profile in myeloma and bone marrow (stem cell) transplantation as well as clinical leadership in cancer.
He is the UK lead for the European group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT) for auto-immune disorders and has performed the largest number of these transplants in the UK.
He has been involved in writing the UK myeloma and amyloidosis guidelines and is an invited speaker nationally and internationally.
Education and training
- Bachelor of Medical Science
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB (comm))
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists (FRCPath)
- Allogeneic transplantation in myeloma
- Imaging in myeloma
- UK lead for stem cell transplantation for auto-immune diseases
- Myeloma clinical trials
- HSCT for autoimmune disorder trial PI
Secretary: Vivian Clottey
Phone: 020 7188 2756
Email: [email protected]
- Bone marrow transplantation
- HSCT for auto-immune disorders
- Fungal infections
Last updated: January 2023