Michelle De Souza
Consultant in paediatric dentistry
Michelle de Souza qualified from the University of Manchester in 2007. She then gained a breadth of experience working in general dental practice, a number of maxillofacial units and paediatric dentistry departments at both junior and middle-grade level prior to pursuing postgraduate specialisation.
She was awarded membership of the Royal College of Surgeons of Glasgow in 2015 and has since been on the Paediatric Dentistry Specialist List with the General Dental Council.
Michelle was appointed as consultant at Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital in 2018.
Education and training
- Faculty of Dental Surgery (FDS) (Paed Dent) (RCS Glas 2018)
- MPaed Dent (RCS Glas, 2015)
- Master of Science (MSc) Paed Dent (KCL, 2014)
- Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery (MJDF) (RCS Eng, 2009)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) (Manchester, 2007)
- Oral health related quality of life outcome measures
- 2015 Bengt Magnusson Memorial Prize – Best Research Paper (International Association of Paediatric Dentistry)
Phone: 020 7188 7188, ext 55262 and 54304
- Minor oral surgery
- Dental treatment under general anaesthesia
Last updated: February 2023