Consultant in respiratory and ventilation medicine
Michelle Ramsay is a consultant in respiratory and ventilation medicine at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
Michelle is the clinical joint-lead for motor neurone disease and non-invasive ventilation and the departmental educational lead.
Education and training
- PhD in respiratory physiology, King's College London
- Patient-ventilator synchronisation
- European Respiratory Society Travel Award for non-invasive ventilation, 2012
Secretary: Carol Bridge
Secretary phone: 020 7188 6115
- Non-invasive ventilation failure
- Ventilating motor neurone disease
- Home mechanical ventilation in long-term respiratory failure.
Last updated: December 2022