Consultant in palliative care
Nick Gough is a consultant in palliative care at Guy's and St Thomas'NHS Foundation Trust.
His training in palliative care included rotational appointments at St Christopher’s hospice, King's College and Royal Marsden Hospitals.
Education and training
- Degree in Medicine, University College London
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) pharmacology, University College London
- Quality of life
- Palliative care in sarcoma and rare cancers.
- Doctor of Medicine in 2015 from the institute of cancer research for his thesis entitled "Advanced soft tissue sarcoma: health related quality of life, symptom burden and prognostic indicators"
Tel: 020 7188 4754
Email: [email protected]
- Quality of life in cancer
- Pharmacology of symptom control
- Interface between care in acute and community health settings
Last updated: January 2023