Nishanth Sivarasan is a consultant radiologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
He performs cardiothoracic imaging.
Education and training
- Medical research (MD (Res)), Imperial College London, 2022
- National Treasure Fellow, Royal Brompton Hospital, 2021
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists, 2018
- Medicine and surgery (MBBS), Imperial College London, 2013
- BSc, Imperial college London, 2010
Email: [email protected]
- Interstitial lung disease
- Lung cancer
- Nodule management
- General cardiovascular computerised tomography (CT)
Last updated: November 2022