Osama Naji is a consultant gynaecologist at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital. He specialises in the early detection of gynaecological pre-cancerous conditions using advanced outpatient facilities such as ultrasound, hysteroscopy, and colposcopy, with the goal of reducing the need for major surgery.
He is an international expert in advanced gynaecological scanning and contributes significantly to scientific research in women’s health. He provides trusted advice and care by the latest published clinical evidence, and the standards of the most successful health systems worldwide.
He is an accomplished researcher and has several publications in the field, and currently serves as a faculty member and speaker for a number of national and international societies and conferences, both in the UK and the Middle East.
Education and training
- 2022: UK Colposcopy Accreditation
- 2020: Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT), General Medical Council
- 2019: Mary-Seacole Leadership Award
- 2019: Diagnostic and Operative Hysteroscopy RCOG Accreditation
- 2018: Trans-vaginal Ultrasound (Level III Expert) RCOG accreditation
- 2015: MRCOG London
- 2013: MD Research Imperial College London
- 2004: MBChB Baghdad
- gynaecological ultrasound
- office gynaecology
- AI in ovarian scanning
Last updated: May 2022