ENT consultant rhinologist and skull base surgeon
Pavol Surda is a consultant ear, nose and throat (ENT) surgeon at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust. He covers the whole breadth of nose and sinus disease (rhinology).
He is fluent in English, Slovak, Czech and Dutch.
Hie is interested in research and education. He is a regular faculty member on various instructional courses and has presented at multiple international conferences in his field around the world.
Education and training
- Higher surgical training, the UK, Czech Republic and the Netherlands
- Rhinology and facial plastics fellowship, St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Advanced rhinology and anterior skull base fellowship, Academic Medical Centre University Hospital, Amsterdam
- Rhinitis in athletes
- European Rhinologic Society travel grant
- Ilorin award of excellence
- Fair play prize, awarded by the Olympic Committee
Pavol is the author and co-author of numerous peer-reviewed scientific publications and book chapters
Email: [email protected]
- Nose and sinus disease (rhinology)
- Management of nasal deformities
- Anterior skull base surgery
Last updated: December 2022