Consultant in critical care medicine, ECMO and anaesthesia
Peter Sherren is a consultant in critical care medicine, extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) and anaesthesia at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
He is also a consultant in pre-hospital care, governance lead and deputy Medical Director for Essex and Herts Air Ambulance Trust.
Education and training
- Medicine (MBBS) BSc
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Anaesthetists (FRCA)
- Fellowship of the Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine (FFICM)
- European diploma in intensive care medicine (EDIC)
- Diploma in Retrieval and Transfer Medicine (DRTM)
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSEd)
Email: [email protected]
- Severe cardiorespiratory failure
- Cardiac anaesthesia
- Pre-hospital and retrieval medicine
Last updated: August 2022