Rachel Hilton has been a consultant nephrologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 1999.
She was formerly Honorary Treasurer of the British Transplantation Society, co-chair of the British Transplantation Society Living Donor Forum and a member of the Kidney Advisory Group for NHS Blood and Transplant. She is currently a member of the Department of Health Safety of Blood Tissues and Organs Advisory Committee
Education and training
- University of Oxford BA 1985 (physiological sciences)
- University of Oxford BM BCh 1988
- University of London PhD (immunology) 1999
Rachel has a variety of publications.
Secretary: Sarah Huthwaite
Phone: 020 7188 5708
- Kidney transplantation
- Living kidney donation
- Viral infection after transplantation
- Kidney disease in patients with human immunodeficiency virus
Last updated: April 2022