Rachel Hilton has been a consultant nephrologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 1999.
She was formerly honorary treasurer of the British Transplantation Society, co-chair of the British Transplantation Society Living Donor Forum and a member of the Kidney Advisory Group for NHS Blood and Transplant. She is currently a member of the Department of Health Safety of Blood Tissues and Organs Advisory Committee.
Education and training
- PhD (immunology), University of London, 1999
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (BM BCh), University of Oxford, 1988
- Bachelors (physiological sciences), University of Oxford, 1985
Rachel has a variety of publications.
Secretary: Sarah Huthwaite
Phone: 020 7188 5708
- Kidney transplantation
- Living kidney donation
- Viral infection after transplantation
- Kidney disease in patients with human immunodeficiency virus
Last updated: January 2023