Consultant in adult inherited metabolic diseases
Radha Ramachandran is a consultant in adult inherited metabolic diseases at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
She organises a postgraduate training programme for specialist registrars in clinical biochemistry in south London.
Education and training
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians, UK
- MSc in clinical biochemistry
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Pathologists in chemical pathology
- PhD on evaluation of current and new biomarkers for neuroendocrine disease
- Specialist training in chemical pathology and metabolic medicine, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Sub-speciality training in adult inherited metabolic diseases, the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Queen Square and Guy's and St Thomas'
- Neuroendocrine dysfunction in patients with metabolic diseases
- National Institute for Health and Care Research Fellowship
Phone: 020 7188 0848
- Inherited metabolic diseases
Last updated: December 2022