Consultant dermatologist and dermatological surgeon
Rakesh Anand is a consultant dermatologist and Mohs surgeon at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
He trained at University College London Medical School before completing speciality training in leading hospitals in London.
He then completed a fellowship in Mohs micrographic and laser surgery at the St John's Institute of Dermatology.
Rakesh specialises in the diagnosis and management of skin cancer and skin surgery. He has presented nationally and internationally on this topic.
He is also an honorary consultant at Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
Education and training
- Fellowship in Mohs and laser surgery, St John's Institute of Dermatology, 2022
- Specialist dermatology training, Royal London Hospital and Royal Free Hospital, 2021
- Medicine (MBBS), University College London Medical School, 2011
- Clinical neuroscience MSc, University College London, 2006
- Psychology BSc, University College London, 2005
- Skin cancer
- Dermatological surgery
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- British Association of Dermatologists Travel Fellowship
- British Society for Skin Care in Immunosuppressed Individuals trainee prize
- Hugh Wallace annual prize, Royal Society of Medicine
Last updated: June 2022