Consultant dermatologist and dermatological surgeon
Rakesh Anand is a consultant dermatologist and Mohs surgeon at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
Rakesh specialises in the diagnosis and management of skin cancer and skin surgery. He has presented nationally and internationally on this topic.
He is also an honorary consultant at Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
Education and training
- Fellowship in Mohs and laser surgery, St John's Institute of Dermatology, 2022
- Specialist dermatology training, Royal London Hospital and Royal Free Hospital, 2021
- Bachelor of medicine, bachelor of surgery (MBBS), University College London Medical School, 2011
- Clinical neuroscience, master of science (MSc), University College London, 2006
- Psychology, Bachlor of science (BSc), University College London, 2005
- Skin cancer
- Dermatological surgery
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- British Association of Dermatologists Travel Fellowship
- British Society for Skin Care in Immunosuppressed Individuals trainee prize
- Hugh Wallace annual prize, Royal Society of Medicine
Last updated: September 2022