Consultant trauma and orthopaedic surgeon
Roland Walker was a senior fellow at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, specialising in foot and ankle surgery, before being appointed as a consultant.
He has an interest in medical education and training.
Education and training
- Master's degree in orthopaedics
- Surgical training in the South East Thames rotation
- Medicine (MBChB) with honours, University of Bristol, 2004
Phone: 020 7188 4443
- Orthopaedic trauma
- Major foot and ankle reconstruction
- Ankle replacement
- Bunion surgery and correction of forefoot deformities
- Sports injuries
- Keyhole and minimally invasive surgery
Last updated: September 2022