Rubaiyat Haque is one of a small number of accredited allergy specialists working in the NHS.
He studied undergraduate medicine at Cambridge University followed by clinical training at Barts and The London. He returned to Cambridge for specialist training in allergy before taking up his current post of consultant allergist and lead clinician in the department of allergy at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital.
In addition to his clinical duties, he sits on the Council of the British Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology and develops national guidelines for the Standards of Care Committee.
Education and training
- FRCP 2013 (Royal College of Physicians)
- Certificate of Completion of Training in Allergy 2010
- MRCP 2001 (Royal College of Physicians)
- MA 1999 (Cambridge University)
- MBBS 1998 (University of London)
- BA (Hons) 1995 (Cambridge University).
- British Bangladeshi Power 100 List 2013 and 2014.
Secretary: 020 7188 5846
Area of expertise: allergy
- Drug allergy
- general allergy.
Last updated: April 2022