Rubaiyat Haque is one of a small number of accredited allergy specialists working in the NHS.
In addition to his clinical duties, he sits on the Council of the British Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology and develops national guidelines for the Standards of Care Committee.
Education and training
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP), 2013
- Certificate of Completion of Training in Allergy, 2010
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP), 2001
- Masters (MA), Cambridge University, 1999
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), University of London, 1998
- BA (Hons), Cambridge University, 1995
- British Bangladeshi Power 100 List 2013 and 2014.
Phone: 020 7188 5846
- Drug allergy
- general allergy
Last updated: January 2023