Consultant medical oncologist
Sarah Ngan has been a consultant in medical oncology at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2012.
Before joining us she worked at the Royal Marsden, London.
She is the clinical lead for cancer of unknown primary (CUP) at Guy's and St Thomas'.
She is pathway chair for the London Cancer Alliance CUP pathway group. She has developed the regional guidelines for CUP for the London Cancer Alliance.
Education and training
- PhD in molecular pathways involved in prostate and breast cancer, Imperial College London, 2009
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians, London, 2001
- Medical oncology training, Imperial College London
- Medicine and surgery (MBBS), Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, 1998
- Bachelor of medical sciences, 1st-class honours, London, 1997
- Principle investigator for a number of phase 2 and 3 clinical trials for people with upper gastrointestinal cancer
Last updated: January 2023