Sebastian Zeki is a consultant gastroenterologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust. He specialises in upper gastrointestinal medicine and endoscopy.
He is head of the Gastroenterology Data Science Institute and aims to understand how to use electronic data to benefit patient care.
Education and training
- Undergraduate and postgraduate training, University of Cambridge and London
- PhD in advanced upper gastrointestinal endoscopy, University of Cambridge
- Clinical lectureship, University of Cambridge
- Early-stage oesophagus and stomach cancer
- Upper gastrointestinal physiology
- Data science
Last updated: February 2023