Consultant physician in respiratory and general medicine
Shelley Srivastava has been a consultant physician in respiratory and general medicine at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2019.
Before joining us Shelley was a consultant in high dependency, respiratory and acute medicine at Charing Cross Hospital, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust. She was also an honorary senior lecturer at Imperial College London and did a large amount of postgraduate teaching.
Education and training
- MD (res) on airway inflammation in cystic fibrosis, University of London, 2012
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians, London, 2003
- Specialist training in south west London, mainly St George's Hospital
- Medicine and surgery (MBBS), King's College London, 2000
- Clinical research fellowship, University of London
- Long-term and short-term non-invasive ventilation
- Transition from children's to adult's respiratory services
Last updated: August 2023