Consultant microbiologist and infection control doctor, honorary senior lecturer
Simon Goldenberg MB BS, MSc, FRCPath, MD, DipHIC joined Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust in 2005 and is a consultant microbiologist.
His interests are healthcare associated infections (particularly clostridium difficile infections) and all aspects of infection preventation and control.
He is assistant editor of the Journal of Hospital Infection.
Tel: 020 7188 3152
Email: [email protected]
Area of expertise: infection prevention and control, decontamination, healthcare associated infections.
- healthcare associated infections
- clostridium difficile infections
- infection prevention and control
- engineering aspects of infection control and the built environment
- antimicrobial resistance
- laboratory diagnostics (including molecular and point of care).
Last updated: November 2019