Simon Liu BSc (Hons) MB ChB MRCP FRCA FFICM qualified from the University of Bristol Medical School in 1999.
Simon trained in anaesthesia in the south east of England and Central London Schools of Anaesthesia.
He was appointed at Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital as a consultant in 2011 and is the lead for adult cardiac anaesthesia.
Education and training
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP) 2002
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Anaesthetists (FRCA) 2006
- Fellowship with Sydney Helicopter Emergency Medical Service (HEMS) - CareFlight 2008
- Clinical Leadership (Darzi) Fellowship at University College London Hospital 2009
- Cardiothoracic Fellowship Harefield Hospital 2011
- Fellowship of the Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine (FFICM) 2012
- EACTA Transoesophageal Echocardiograpy Accreditation 2013
- Doctors as Managers PG Cert (Merit) University of Leeds Business School
Secretary: Diane Wallis
Tel: 020 7188 0652
- Adult cardiothoracic anaesthesia
- adult life support and resuscitation
- perioperative medicine.
Last updated: November 2019