Consultant in maternal-fetal medicine
After training in hospitals in India and the south west London training programme, Srividhya had subspecialist training in maternal-fetal medicine (MFM) at St Thomas’ Hospital. She has been working as a consultant in MFM since 2011.
Srividhya performs obstetric ultrasound scans, invasive procedures, manages cases of fetal abnormalities and manages the complicated high risk cases admitted to the hospital birth centre.
She currently leads on fetal renal services and jointly leads specialist antenatal clinics for women with auto-immune conditions such as lupus and antiphospholipid syndrome.
Education and training
- 2011 CCST in obstetrics and gynaecology with subspecialist accreditation in maternal fetal medicine
- 2004 MRCOG, London
- 2000 DNB (OG) National Board of Examinations, Delhi, India
- 1999 MD (OG) Pondicherry University, India
- 1996 MBBS The TN Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai, India.
- fetal renal abnormalities – 3D scans
- IUGR and dopplers.
- BMFMS travel grant 2014
- Dr Seshadri Pani memorial prize – JIPMER 2000
- Krishnan Vydier medal - Pondicherry University, 1999
- university medals and prizes for obstetrics and gynaecology– the TN Dr MGR Medical University, 1996
- Faculty of Surgery Medal – Tirunelveli Medial college Hospital, 1996.
Secretary: Rebecca Jones-Nelson
Secretary tel: 07871 987339
Email: [email protected]
Area of expertise: high risk obstetrics and maternal-fetal medicine (MFM).
Languages spoken: English, Tamil, Hindi.
- high risk obstetrics
- antenatal scans and invasive fetal procedures
- maternal-fetal medicine.
Last updated: July 2021