Consultant in critical care, anaesthesia and extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)
Stephen Tricklebank has been a consultant in critical care medicine and anaesthesia at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2010.
He is the physician associate lead for critical care.
Education and training
- Fellowship of the Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine
- European Diploma in intensive care medicine
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Medicine and surgery (BMBS)
- Perioperative optimisation
- Principal investigator, OPTIMISE trial
Last updated: October 2023