Suneil Ramessur has been a consultant at Guy's and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust since 2012. He works with the plastic surgery service and gynaecological cancer service.
He has an interest in the use of IT in anaesthesia and medicine and lectures on this topic nationally and internationally.
Education and training
- Certificate of completion of training (CCT) in anaesthesia, 2012
- Fellowship of the Faculty of Pain Medicine of the Royal College of Anaesthetists (FFPMRCA), 2011
- Diploma in emergency health care planning (DipHEP), Cabinet Office and Health Protection Agency, 2010
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Anaesthetists (FRCA), 2008
- Medicine and surgery (MBBS), Imperial College London, 2002
- BSc with Honours, Imperial College London, 2000
Phone: 020 7188 0652
- Anaethesia for gynaeocnology surgery
- Regional anaesthesia
- Pain management
- Health informatics
- Emergency planning
Last updated: December 2022