Tet Yap has been involved in the setting up of the complex benign andrology service at St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
He led the development of a south west London regional male fertility unit and andrology services at The Royal Marsden.
He is now based at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, where he continues spearheading regional andrology and infertility services and research.
Education and training
Tet Yap qualified from Cambridge in 2000.
He trained in surgery and urology in the North Thames region including at:
- University College London (where he completed his research MD)
- Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Foundation Trust
- Barts Health NHS Trust
- Male fertility, including fertilty after cancer treatment (oncofertility)
- Complex erectile dysfunction
- Reconstructive genital surgery
Last updated: July 2023