Qualified in medicine from University College London and, after house-jobs in surgery and medicine, entered the North Thames Histopathology training scheme.
Substantively appointed as a consultant histopathologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, London, since 2002.
Education and training
- 1991 – intercalated BSc (Hons); Basic Medical Sciences and Molecular Biology; University of London
- 1994 – MBBS; University of London
- 2000 – MRCPath (UK)
- 2002 – Diploma in Cytopathology (RCPath, UK).
Tel: 020 7188 2910
Area of expertise: histopathology
Languages: English and basic Tamil
- Gastro-intestinal histopathology
- Cytopathology (gynaecological and non-gynaecological)
- Infectious disease histopathology
- Hospital and maternal death autopsies.
Last updated: April 2022