Consultant plastic surgeon
Victoria Rose is a consultant plastic surgeon at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust and King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
She is on the General Medical Council's specialist register for plastic surgery and is a member of the British Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons.
She has been a consultant in the NHS since 2007. She worked in Manchester at the Nightingale Centre at Wythenshawe Hospital, one of the largest breast cancer units in the country. In 2013 she became lead for plastic surgery trauma reconstruction at Guy's and St Thomas'.
She is actively involved in plastic surgery training and has represented both the London and North West Deaneries.
She is a member of the specialist advisory committee for the joint committee of surgical training.
She works with NHS Litigation Authority and the legal team at Guy's and St Thomas'.
She is also the governance lead for plastic surgery.
Education and training
- Medical law degree, Cardiff University, 2018
- Postgraduate certificate in medical education, Edge Hill University
- Fellowship, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Dallas, USA
- Fellowship, Akademikliniken, Stockholm, Sweden
- Fellowship, E-Da Hospital, Koahsuing, Taiwan
- Fellowship Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- MD United States Licencing Exam
- Training in plastic surgery, 1998
- Medicine and surgery (MBBS), Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School
- CT and ultrasound imaging of vascular perforators
Secretary: Fiona John-Lewis
Secretary phone: 020 7188 7188 ext 51083
Secretary email: [email protected]
- Lower limb trauma reconstruction
- Microsurgical breast reconstruction
- Complex breast reconstruction
- Gynaecological reconstruction
Last updated: December 2022