Consultant clinical oncologist
Vinod Mullassery is a consultant clinical oncologist.
He treats solid tumours with radiotherapy, chemotherapy, hormones and biological therapies.
Vinod is the brachytherapy lead at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust. He also led the implementation of image guided interstitial brachytherapy programme for cervical cancer.
He is actively involved in teaching both at undergraduate and postgraduate level and has previously held the position of the college tutor and the post graduate faculty lead for clinical oncology at Guys and St Thomas’ Hospital.
Education and training
- Post CCT fellowship, Mount Vernon Cancer Centre, London, 2010
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR), UK, 2008
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians, UK, 2004
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Vellore, India, 1999
- High dose rate brachytherapy
- Cancer imaging
- American Brachytherapy Society HDR scholarship award, 2013
Secretary: Carol Thompson
Phone: 020 7188 1447
- Radiotherapy techniques for prostate cancer
- Uro-oncology and breast cancer
Last updated: January 2023