Oral surgery consultant and lead for dental services in oncology
Vinod Patel has been a consultant at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2016.
He graduated from the University of Liverpool in 2007, and completed his PhD in 2020.
- Medical management of radiation induced fibrosis including osteoradionecrosis
- Conservative management of odontogenic tumours and cysts
- Evolving management of medication related osteonecrosis of the jaw
Email: [email protected]
- Dental management of cancer patients
- Osteonecrosis of the jaw (osteoradionecrosis and medication-related osteonecrosis)
- Oral and dental late effects after head and neck radiotherapy
- Children's oral surgery
Last updated: April 2022