Consultant in periodontology
Zainab Malaki is a consultant in periodontology at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
She treats people with a wide range of periodontal diseases and conditions.
Education and training
- Membership in Restorative Dentistry, the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh, 2010
- Advanced training (MClinDent) in periodontology
- Specialist training programme in periodontology, King's College London Dental Institute, 2007
- Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery, the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Senior house officer in oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Bachelor of dental surgery (BDS), University of Sheffield
Last updated: January 2023