Tel: 020 7188 2757
Area of expertise: myeloma and bone marrow transplantation
Majid Kazmi, B.Med.Biol, MD ChB (comm), FRCP, FRCPath, has a national profile in myeloma and bone marrow (stem cell) transplantation as well as clinical leadership in cancer.
Majid is the UK lead for the EBMT (European group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation) for auto-immune disorders and has performed the largest number of these transplants in the UK.
He has been involved in writing the UK myeloma and amyloidosis guidelines and is an invited speaker nationally and internationally.
- Bone marrow transplantation
- HSCT for auto-immune disorders
- Fungal infections
- Allogeneic transplantation in myeloma
- Imaging in myeloma
- UK lead for stem cell transplantation for auto-immune diseases
- Myeloma clinical trials
- HSCT for autoimmune disorder trial PI