Homeless health service


We accept referrals from healthcare professionals working for:

  • Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
  • King's College Hospital
  • South London and Maudsley hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.

Please submit referrals using the electronic patient record (EPR).

Most of our referrals are received by phone as people often need to be seen quickly.

Last updated: September 2023

Is this page useful?