Xeroderma pigmentosum (XP)
Making a referral
We accept referrals from all medical professionals, including GPs.
If you would like any advice, please call us.
All GP referrals must be submitted using the NHS e-Referral service (e-RS). You need to do this within 24 hours of your consultation with your patient.
Referrals sent by email or post from GPs will be processed.
All non-GP referrals can be sent by email or post.
Referrals from other hospitals must include a completed inter-provider minimum data set. Make sure that one is sent within 48 hours of referring a patient.
- skin cancer history, along with histology reports
- relevant blood test results, including Vitamin D level
- other test results if known, such as audiology, MRI, EMG
- if an interpreter is needed
- your patient's telephone number
Phone: 020 7185 8030
Email: [email protected]
Address: XP service, 2nd floor, block C, South Wing, St Thomas' Hospital, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7EH
Last updated: August 2022