Welcome to TrustOLE (Online Learning Environment), the learning portal for Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, delivering training content as and when you need it.
All of your online IT training has been added to your 'My Learning' plan on TrustOLE. You should have your log in details, but if you have not received them please email [email protected].
How to get your username and password once you have completed the eLearning
- Log on to a Trust PC using your network login details (the name you use to log on to your PC - for example jbloggs or dsmith1). Clinical staff can use a ward PC. Your network login can be obtained from your service manager.
- Access the tracker and complete the registration form.
- Once completed, contact IT training admin on extension 83343 between 8am and 6pm.
- IT training will verify you have completed the required learning, assessment and confirm your registration details.
- Once all checks have been completed IT training will create your job role related clinical accounts and provide appropriate access.
Please note that logins and passwords can now be sent by email (gstt.nhs.uk and nhs.net only). Login and passwords can only be issued to the user directly. Those with only personal emails will need to call IT training admin.
If you have gone through the above and still cannot access TrustOLE, please log a ticket on the IT service centre or by calling the IT service desk and a member of the team will get back to you.
Last updated: April 2022