Cancer Centre at Guy's
Address: Great Maze Pond, London SE1 9RT
Phone: 020 7188 7188, extension 56805
Email: [email protected]
We're open from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday.
Check your appointment letter
Please check your letter, email or texts for the location of your next appointment. If you are unsure, please contact us.
Most of our services are under one roof in the Cancer Centre at Guy's.
You may also have some appointments at Guy's Hospital, St Thomas' Hospital and Queen Mary's Hospital, Sidcup.
The Cancer Centre at Guy's is well served by public transport.
London Bridge station is just a 5-minute walk. From the station walk down Great Maze Pond past the main entrance to Guy's Hospital. The Cancer Centre at Guy's is on your left.
You may be able to use our transport service or get help with the cost of transport.Transport for London journey planner
The nearest tube and train stations are:
- London Bridge station, on the Northern and Jubilee lines (5-minute walk) and national rail services
- Monument station, on the District and Circle lines (15-minute walk)
- Borough station, Northern line (15-minute walk)
For more information about mainline trains:
- phone National Rail enquiries on 03457 484950
- visit the National Rail website
For the latest bus route information:
- call Transport for London on 0843 222 1234
- visit the Transport for London website
There are no buses that stop along St Thomas Street.
TfL prioritise some bus services for school travel on weekdays between:
- 7.30am to 9am (on some routes until 9.30am)
- 2.30pm to 4.30pm
Please allow extra time for your bus journey during these times.
There's cycle parking facilities covered by CCTV.
Bicycle racks are located:
- on the right hand side of the car parking area outside main reception (10 spaces)
- outside Counting House on Great Maze Pond
There's a cycle hire docking station in Snowsfields not far from the Cancer Centre at Guy's.
To see where the docking station is use Transport for London's interactive map. Search for London Bridge and choose Snowsfields, London Bridge.
It will tell you the number of bicycles available and the number of free spaces to park your bike.
The Cancer Centre at Guy's is located in the Congestion Charging zone and the Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ).
There's very limited parking. Please use public transport if possible.
You can be dropped off outside the Cancer Centre at Guy's.
Parking nearby at Guy's Hospital is only available if you:
- are a Blue Badge holder, and
- have an appointment on the day
You can only access the Guy's Hospital car park from Crosby Row and not from St Thomas Street. For more information, see parking at Guy's Hospital.